What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
This is exactly how you go from Rags & Greens to 722,145 Gold with 2612 Arena Points in less than 30 days
- Know which items you should be farming, items you should be seeking, instances and raid you should be going and grabbing expensive rare and epic items
- We’ll walk you through the right class builds, talent points, gear and all you need to know to playing your class
- More than enough gold to buy an all the epics and the best enchants, glyphs and gems you could possibly need
- Learn what the pros do with their accounts to setup a truly epic stable of alts
- Top your battlegroup with arena points and the latest season’s gear
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WoW Crusher scores 84.64/100 which is truly excellent – the quantities that this product is selling in suggest that it’s a quality offering.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.wowcrusher.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: wowcrusher.com you’ll also be taken through to wowcrusher.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)